Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tiny Update

Hey there Hip-Hop heads! First off, I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend the same way I am. So to update you on what's been happening I've provided a link to the radio station where I've basically been living for the past week or so. I've had the opportunity to revolve my days around the crew, Paulie, Kumba, Lady and Hazel which have to be by far the most chill and down to earth crew to work with. I've had the privilege to meet a few famous artists such as Poison Pen, Caustic, Soul Khan and Immortal Technique through them. I have really been focusing all my attention on fulfilling my desires in the music world so I'm crossing fingers to be a part of the Real Deal Team very soon. I recently interviewed one of my new favorite lyricists from Queens, NY and that went extremely well. I also will be blogging for a website soon so be on the look for that as well. Ok, I can't spill out all the goods just yet, but I will be having some dope stuff up. I hope all of you stay safe and I will be updating real soon. Enjoy the weekend!

Peace, Mad Love & Melodies

Be sure to check out Real Deal Radio!!!
http://www.livestream.com/realdealradio201/  

0 comments:

Post a Comment