Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fellas, This Is For You (don't take it personal)

Fellas listen up, I know some of you are awesome when it comes to "kickin' game" and what not, but a few of you need some schoolin'. I'm gonna help you out with a simple list of "what to do & what NOT to do". The reason I'm voicing my opinion on this is because I do get approached by guys here and there but I don't give them the time of the day because of the non-sense that comes out their mouth. If you have recently gone up to a girl and they weren't having it, maybe you should step ya game up. It's funny, just because I'm a female doesn't mean I don't know what a lot of dudes think. I recently walked in on a conversation and the guy was saying when he goes up to a shorty (yeah, he refers to us as shorties) and she's not interested he thinks to himself, well maybe her friend is down. Down for what?!?! I was really heated when I heard this and I couldn't help but to walk out. Then I over heard him again referring  to girls as birds and that its basically only to screw. You definitely won't be getting a girl like that, especially if she's classy. So ok, check it out...

DON'T:
1. None of that "Ayyo shorty, Damn mami, Yo! Lemme holla!" stuff. That's a big  DENY.
2. Don't approach a female if you just chugged a bottle of henny and your breath smells of cigarettes and liquor. Not a good look.
3. If you have to walk holding your pants up because they are so baggy and past your behind, you can keep walking THAT way ---->
4. Do not, I repeat DO NOT come up to a woman and tell her you want to suck her toes right off the bat. It's not cute for that to be the first sentence out of your mouth. 
5. Have some respect, I know your mother taught you better. And when a female rejects you don't curse her out and throw a tantrum. Thanks. 
6. This one is pretty funny and happened to me recently. Don't stalk a girl. We peep everything out. We have a third eye, I see when you were walking the opposite way and randomly bumped into me again. It's still not gonna happen. 
7. Last, if you can't get a girl's number, don't holler at her friend next to her because chances are she's going to say "no" as well. 


DO:
1. Approach her with RESPECT and give her your name, and no street names either.
2. Give her a nice (non-sexual) compliment. I'm sure she'll be blushing and let out a smile.
3. Be natural, have a unique style and maybe she'll give you her name. 
4. Stay away from the street jargon, and be polite, look her in the eyes, at least act like you are interested. 
5. Give her your number, if she really digs your style she will call. We don't like to feel pressured to give out numbers, so when we're ready, we'll call at our time. 


If you're a gentlemen and are really seeking the interest of a certain woman, do this and she will respect you more. 

Reason for this post, I just got approached by a drunk man screaming at me, pleading for my number, and I almost called the cops. So yeah, hope you enjoyed...


Peace, Mad Love & Melodies

2 comments:

Smooth-X said...

Haha, this was a good read, very funny. It's pretty sad if guys nowadays don't know how to speak or act around a woman. Judging by your Do's and Don't's I'm ok...or at least I think I am =) Do one for the ladies as well!

genuine1ne said...

I aqree with the comment before do one for the ladies o las que se hacen que son la cueras fina. =)

Post a Comment