Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love Can Be Dangerous

Bang! There goes a hit,
Pow! there goes another one.
And I don't mean glocks or shots coming out your gun.
I'm talking bout straight punches 
bruises, and blood.
I call it violence and you call it "love".
Lay your fingers on my face, to caress?
Nah, instead a cushion for you to release your stress. 
I ain't a punching bag, 
what made you think such a thing?
Walkin' around with bruises, got my face in a sting.
I'm tired of this shit, bleeding internally from such emotional damage.
You're such a fuckin' savage, damaging my insides.
Can't you see? I'm sick from all the blood cries. 
Disfiguring my body, even murdered our own baby.
No matter how hard I pleaded
Nobody would save me.
Don't you see, this ain't love, it was pleasure and games.
All the time we had couldn't measure the pain.
As if a 5 year sentence wasn't enough.
Now I hear you got your baby moms in a situation, that's tough.
I ain't hatin', I just feel bad for the two.
Good thing is I thank God I didn't end up with you.


...Melodics...



1 comments:

StEwPiD_MoNkEy said...

Damn. Tight work

Post a Comment