Thursday, August 5, 2010

Music, Mi Amor

Have you ever been in love? Do you know what it feels to be giddy and have nervousness running though your veins as they pulsate from the feeling of loving? That skipping down the street, heart poppin' out your chest, buckled-knees type of love??? Well, in case you didn't know, I am physically, emotionally and wholeheartedly in love with music. I was conversing with a friend earlier on the word "love" and my whole outlook on romance in general. He asked, and sounded kind of confused all at the same time, "You don't like love?" I responded "Love is a four letter word to me, that's it. It's nothing but a tricky bitch." No need to lie, I'm a person of honesty. Have I been heartbroken, quite often, then again who hasn't? I have been broken down to the point where my heart is a cold, lonely place where I've locked the key inside and burned it. Yeah, all that. I know right now isn't the time for me to love another human, but when it comes to music, I'm a sucker. All I know is that no matter what I do, where I go or how I feel, music follows me. She makes me feel so uplifting, rejoices me and takes all my worries away. It's funny because I think she actually listens and plays exactly what I need to hear when I'm having my dull moments. I can't describe it. Her beats are what keep me alive, Her lyrics feed my mentality, her sound is beauty, entirely too much for eyes to see so she speaks instead, her soul is all around a state of bliss. And for all these reasons, she has my heart, completely. 

Peace, Mad Love & Melodies

0 comments:

Post a Comment