Friday, July 23, 2010

Palm Trees & Bricks

So, I decided to post an intro, give you a little visual of my life. Someone told me I had to stick to a specific type of "blog" and I laughed. I told them I write what I like, or how I feel. I have too much flowing through my mind to just stay within the norm. You will read about music, emotions, life, photography, poetry, art, love, etc. I'm excited to share my life with you. I'll start off by saying I have lived pretty much everywhere. I've seen it all.
I titled this post "Palm Trees & Bricks" for many reasons. I lived a few years in the Sunshine State hence the palm trees, and now I'm back in Newark, Nu Jeruz, Dirty Jerz, The Bricks. I have a bright side, but I don't mind being in the gloom, I actually feel at peace here.
I'm 26, I have no little mini-me's running around, It's just me and my pens, my notebooks and music. I should think twice about things but I don't know any better, making my actions pretty spontaneous. I am a student of life, I learn as I go. I wanna be able to speak my mind, write from the heart and live. I just wanna be.

Peace, Mad Love and Melodies.


(background music-jay electronica-exhibit c, common-be, the roots ft jill scott-complexity, erykah badu ft lil' wayne-jump up in the air)

0 comments:

Post a Comment